Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's SHANNY again!!

So, it's been a LONG time since I posted anything on our blog (this is Shannon). I think the last time I did was the first post of our new blog. Now that I have a computer at home and don't have to take Sean's laptop away from him, I can finally update our blog a little more. Although, I think Sean is a lot funnier than I am so you probably won't be laughing as much. ;) I am so excited to finally have a computer and feel connected to the world again. It's sad that I feel so lost without technology isn't it?!?

Anyway, I found some pics that we've had for a while and haven't posted yet. Hope you enjoy. Love and miss everyone!

Here are a few more pics from camping.



I love Ashlynn's little cheesy grin!





I got a sack o potatoes!



Ashlynn LOVES to empty bags, so we finally just put her in and let her go at it! :)


YAY for chocolate frosting. Like daddy like daughter! (although she wears it much better than Sean. His picture isn't blog worthy lol)



Fun in the sun with Bashlynn (baby Ashlynn) and Bannie (baby Annie). They are just the best of friends. :)





My hungry, hungry hippo!





Our little boxer straight out of the ring...HAHAHAHAHAHA this kid cracks me up!



6 comments:

CariJo said...

AWW!! Cute new pics! I need to come see that little munchkin - and you and Sean too, of course! ;)

Love and miss you all!

Addy said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable. We are going to have to get together again soon because I love Ashlynn!

Emily said...

haha, love the headbands picts.

The Porters said...

Its good to hear from you shanny :) I cant believe how fast she is growing!

Kendra Staheli said...

Ha-I love it!! She is the cutest thing around. Can I really have her? You guys look like you are doing awesome. Ashlynn is lucky to have such great parents. Love you all SOOOO much!!

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

Oh, she is so freakin' cute! Miss ya!