Friday, May 29, 2009

Beach Days

Yes, she's only 9 months old but our little girl is already getting friendly w/ the other boys that she meets on the beach. Shannon & Ashlynn have been to the beach a few times lately w/ the other moms and young kids. Here's what they found Ashlynn doing:

Inviting boys to come hang back at her crib:



Going for a sit down on the beach (neither is into walking yet):





Back rubs:



Flirting:




And, can you believe it, even showing off some diaper:



So after I caught wind of this display there have been no more mommy daughter trips to the beach. I think Ashlynn will need some time away from the beach and the boys. That is, at least until daddy can finally go too & control this madness... like maybe next weekend! Can't wait!

(Oh. Here are some more age-appropriate pics. Between sit-downs and flirt sessions she participated in normal 9 month old behaviors, too, like chewing on teethers, throwing sand, and learning to walk):







4 comments:

CariJo said...

I love the pics of the beach and camping! Looks like a lot of fun. Congrats on getting through year 2, Sean! :)

Lulu said...

Ha! I love this post! She's so flippin' cute!

kstaheli said...

You better watch that little one Sean! Good luck with that. It is only going to get worse. Cute pics!

The Walker's said...

I love this post!! So clever!! ;) She is too cute!