Check out these costumes! Go wifee! Yes, you wouldn't know it by looking at our girls' costumes but my wife is the one that has never touched a sewing machine in her life. The one who claims she has no speck of craftiness in her, and entirely lacks any interest in changing that. Something must have happened this year in our attempt to be, no, forced condition of being even more economically aware as Shannon chose to and became excited to make the girl's costumes this year. So a carrot and a bunny were the results. Clever, eh? They both turned out so well. Ashlynn loved her costume; a little confused to see all her friends dressed funny at the ward Halloween party, but loved her own funny outfit. In the words of Ashlynn, "A pretty. A pretty bunny, mommy?!"
So with a carrot and a bunny in the works, the latter half of the week we began to think more about what Shannon & I would be ourselves. Farmers were the original, and final, idea but we had a number of others thrown in there at the last minute, too. Farmer and carrot/bunny and magician, for example. My favorite idea, though, was for Shannon and I to complete the foodchain: Carrot, bunny... Just couldn't come up with a fox tail or eagle wings fast enough. I don't know, I thought it was funny. So I think that's our plan for next year; four stages of the foodchain.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Halloween
Posted by The Reeds at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love the outfits and the little ones in them SO much!!!! SOOO cute!
Post a Comment