Monday, April 21, 2008

A-Z

A-Z

I got tagged by my friend Brittney so here are just a few facts about me. Enjoy! :)

A. Attached or Single: Attached to my wonderful husband Sean and our soon to be baby girl!! :)
B. Best Friend: Sean of course!! But also Britt since our good old softball days, Megan through our Raintree days and definitely my mom!
C. Cake or Pie: Cake all the way.
D. Day of Choice: Saturdays. It's the only day we have to do absolutely nothing :)
E. Essential item: Lotion
F. Favorite Color: I can't even commit to a favorite, so for the time being...Green.
G. Gummy bears or worms: Neither...I hate gummy candies!
H. Hometown: Right now Sean and I live in West New York, NJ but I grew up in Springville.
I. Indulgence(s): Doritos, Dr. Pepper and/or Cherry Coke, SLEEPING!!!!
J. January or July: Definitely July. I hate the cold.
K. Kids: Little 'Baby Girl Reed'...on the way. :)
L. Life is incomplete without: Family and friends
M. Marriage Date: August 16, 2007
N. Number of siblings: 3 sisters and 2 brothers.
O. Oranges or apples: Oranges! I don't like biting into apples. (I agree with Britt)
P. Phobias or Fears: Being hurt and anything creepy/crawly!
Q. Quotes: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
R. Reason to smile: My hubby and baby on the way! And warm weather!!
S. Season of choice: Summer. I love the sun!
T. Tag: Shelly, Amy, Kaycee
U. Unknown fact about me: I have double jointed fingers and I can make my throat blow up like a frog. ;)
V. Very favorite store: Target
W. Worst habit: Watching too much T.V.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound! It's amazing to see our little girl move around in there and to see the development over the weeks! :)
Y. Your favorite food: I love Italian, Mexican, and Chinese.
Z. Zodiac sign: Capricorn

6 comments:

brittney and leeon said...

Wow Shan, I am very impressed that you actually did it.(Since you update your blog once every three months!)

Kari said...

Hey Sean!! This is Kari, of Nate and Kari. Holy cow I didn't know you guys had a blog, are in dental school, in New York, having a baby- shoot I don't even think I knew you got married. What a horrible friend I've been!! But it was great to find out about all of that and congrats on the baby girl. Girls are awesome- we have 1 girl and 1 more girl on the way, 5 weeks to go! Check out our blog, it will be fun to keep in touch!!

(Oh, and I saw you listed on Steve's blog, just in case you were wondering how I tracked you down :)

The Porters said...

once upon a time you should update this lol...i missed chatting with you online on friday. have a good weekend!

The Porters said...

So I miss our daily doodles and chatting

Mandy said...

Wow Shan! Congrats!!! I had no idea you were even pregnant! So exciting!!! Thanks for the comment on my blog...don't worry I don't update mine that often either... I am sending you an invite! But I wrote it to your NJ address?! Will you get it there? Or will you be in Utah this summer?

Annie said...

Wow, you don't update this much do you? I think I already told you congrats but in case I didn't... congrats! Only 70 days to go! That's awesome!